We're open July 4th »
Store locations and hours
A taste of PCC
In the community
- Good Food Made Easy: Homemade Energy Bars!
- Kale is king at Oxbow Farm
- Yogurt is trending, thanks to this Seattle spot
- Seattle Children's is growing gardens
- Greek Chicken Kebabs with Easy Tzatziki Sauce
- Baking artisan bread at Macrina Bakery
- High-tech machine helps end waste at grocery stores
- Good Food Made Easy: Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Meet the Gouda Goddess Behind Jacobs Creamery Cheese
- Chicken Soup Brigade Delivers Health in the Form of Food
Everyone is welcome to shop at PCC Natural Markets, a member-owned cooperative. You'll find fresh, local and organic produce, quality meats, sustainable seafood and so much more at our ten Seattle-area locations. We look forward to helping you taste the season! Learn more »
PLEASE NOTE … As of July 15, checks no longer will be accepted by PCC at checkout. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.