Why log in?
Certain features of our Web site can be accessed only by logged in, registered users — to conveniently store information for your future use (such as a shopping list) and, to prevent abuse (thanks, spammers!). Here are some of the benefits of creating and logging into your account.
- Share your comments on recipes, videos and blog posts.
- Rate recipes and save them to your personal recipe box.
- Share your own recipes with PCC shoppers.
- Access your PCC shopping list from any computer, which means you can view and edit the same shopping list from home and work.
- Register for PCC Cooks classes online. While you may browse the online class catalog without logging in, class registration requires it.
- Auto-completed forms. Many forms on the PCC website, including our PCC gift card form, will automatically complete fields based on information stored in your website profile — saving you time.