Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Travel to Paris for the evening and learn to make the elusive French Macaron. Chef Laurie will walk you through each step, sharing the secrets of making perfectly adorable macarons with crisp shells, tender interiors and flavorful fillings. To start, you’ll learn the traditional macronage technique to create the macaron meringue. Then Laurie will demonstrate how to make buttercream fillings and ganache, how to infuse flavors and how to handle these beauties. You will leave class with Vanilla Bean Macarons, Chocolate Macarons, Raspberry Macarons and Coffee Macarons. C’est si bon! Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Friday, Apr 3, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday, Apr 6, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, Apr 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, Apr 15, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday, Apr 16, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday, Apr 27, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Apr 29, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, May 4, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, May 5, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday, Jun 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora