Please enable cookies in your web browser.
If you love Thai food but have been hesitant to prepare it yourself, Pranee can help demystify Thai ingredients and cooking techniques for the home cook. She’ll give step-by-step instructions and tips as she demonstrates an enticing Thai menu including Phanang Neau (Phanang Curry with Beef and Shredded Lime Leaf); Phad Kee Meo Mu (Stir-fried Rice Noodles with Pork, Broccoli and Homemade Sweet Soy Sauce); Phad Kratiem Goong Tua Lantao (Stir-fried Garlic Prawns and Snow Peas); and Kao Neow Mamuang (Sticky Black and White Rice with Mango). With meat, seafood and optional eggs; no dairy.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Apr 23, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, May 5, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, May 28, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday, Jun 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday, Jun 16, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Jun 23, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle