Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Although the word “empanada” is Spanish, these stuffed pastries can be found all over Europe, Latin America and even Southeast Asia and are compatible with a wide variety of fillings. Maria will demonstrate how to make a gluten-free empanada dough, and then we will gather together to learn how to successfully fill, fold and assemble our empanadas. We’ll have chicken and vegetarian filling options. Dessert will make an appearance too with Traditional Banana Empanadas. With dairy and eggs; meat optional; no gluten.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Apr 30, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, May 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Thursday, May 14, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, May 20, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, Jun 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Jun 16, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah