Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Sureyya will take us on a virtual journey to coastal Turkey, sharing stories along the way. Peek into small kitchens and village cafes to find easy traditional recipes that speak of Turkish tradition and history, but are practical for today. She’ll prepare one of her hometown specialties, Portakalli Salata (a salad of Lentils, Arugula, Olives and Oranges) along with Firinda Mücver (Baked Zucchini and Potato Fritters with Mint and Garlic Sauce); Basmati Pilaf with Artichokes, Peas, Carrot and Fresh Dill; and Hungarian Stuffed Pears with Ginger, Walnuts and Chocolate. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Apr 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Thursday, Apr 16, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday, May 4, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
Please call 206-545-7112 by 5pm to register
- Monday, May 11, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Sunday, May 31, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, Jun 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora