Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Come explore one of Chef Lynne’s favorite cuisines — Korean food. She’ll show you how to prepare some unforgettable dishes including Bibimbap, bowl food at its finest, with rice, seared tuna, sautéed mushrooms, kimchi and poached egg. You’ll love her incredibly crisp Korean Fried Chicken with Sticky Sweet & Spicy Sauce; Kalbi Short Ribs; and Homemade Melona (insanely popular frozen melon sorbet on a stick). You’ll also get a little Kimchi 101 and samplings of perfectly complementary beers. With meat, seafood and eggs; no dairy.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Tuesday, Jun 2, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Jun 4, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Jun 9, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, Jun 16, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, Jun 18, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday, Jun 23, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, Jun 30, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora