Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In India, many families enjoy a uniquely simple but satisfying leisurely lunch on Sundays — the only day of the week when schools are closed. Archana will share some of the recipes typical for this anticipated meal in her childhood home, including Aloo Parantha (Savory Griddle Bread Stuffed with Potatoes and Peas) accompanied by Smoky Chana Daal (Yellow Split Peas) and a side of roasted cumin-flavored Raita (Yogurt Dip). The sweet ending to this decadent meal was usually Kheer (Creamy Rice Pudding) followed by a reviving cup of Chai Tea. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Apr 22, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Sunday, May 17, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, May 27, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Jun 1, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday, Jun 7, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday, Jun 13, 3-5:30pm. Redmond