Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Pull out your fancy hats! Lynne is going to show us just the right menu to celebrate the season for Motherís Day, graduations or just an early ode to Al Fresco feasting. Start with a nibble of Oven-baked White Cheddar Coins with Pecans and Cayenne as we do a little Puff Pastry 101, featuring Mini Asparagus and Crabmeat Tarts with Prosciutto and Pine Nuts. Lynne will show you how to master presentation with Grilled Pumpkin Seed and Lime Zest-crusted Salmon with Two Simple Sauces; plus the quintessential Cantaloupe Swan and other garde manger finishing touches. Itís not a party without good wine suggestions and an irresistible dessert: Upside- down Glistening Fruit Torte with Fresh Berries and Grand Marnier Whipped Cream. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Apr 2, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, Apr 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday, Apr 14, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday, Apr 16, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, Apr 21, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, Apr 30, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, May 5, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds