Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Kory DeAngelo, M.S., R.D.N.
Chronic inflammation is associated with many health conditions and can leave you feeling tired, congested and foggy. In this class, you’ll be greeted with a warming cup of Golden Tea as Kory, a registered dietitian, demonstrates recipes and discusses foods to help quench inflammation and restore your vitality and health. In addition to valuable information and time for discussion, you’ll enjoy samples of Indian Spiced Lentil Soup with Wild Rice; Shredded Kale and Beet Salad with Hazelnuts; and Date Pistachio Bites. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Saturday, Apr 4, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Sunday, Apr 12, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Apr 23, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday, May 3, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Sunday, May 17, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday, May 30, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Monday, Jun 8, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds