Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Practice knife-handling hands-on and learn how to cut safely and efficiently in this skill-building workshop with Chef Seppo. For the most useful practice, bring your own familiar chef knife (or use ours if you donít have one). Heíll review knife selection, introduce honing and sharpening and teach you several different knife techniques. Youíll sharpen your skills while preparing ingredients for Lemon Cilantro Chicken Soup and Lemon Cilantro Vegetable Soup, which Seppo will demonstrate in class. Vegetarian with optional poultry; no dairy or eggs. Adults only.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Tuesday, Apr 7, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday, Apr 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Apr 21, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, Apr 28, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, May 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, May 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Thursday, Jun 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle