Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Ami Karnosh, M.S., C.N.
For ages 4 to 6, accompanied by one adult guest. Kids will practice measuring and mixing to help prepare a basic cupcake batter. While one batch of cupcakes is baking, they’ll get right to decorating another batch. Choose from a variety of toppings to make all sorts of cupcake creations — puppies, flowers, owls and lambs. So much cute, you can hardly stand it! Vegetarian with dairy and eggs. Class price includes one child and one adult guest.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Saturday, Apr 4, 10-11:30am. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Apr 7, 10-11:30am. Issaquah
- Saturday, Apr 11, 10-11:30am. West Seattle
- Saturday, Apr 25, 10-11:30am. Edmonds
- Saturday, May 16, 10-11:30am. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday, May 23, 10-11:30am. Redmond
- Saturday, Jun 6, 10-11:30am. Issaquah