Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Celebrate our brief, but blissful, summer season with a menu that sizzles. With an enticing list highlighting local ingredients and perfectly paired tastes of Northwest wines, you’ll be all set for an evening full of warmth. Lynne’s fabulous recipes include Roasted Plum Salad with Prosciutto, Local Goat Cheese and Truffle Honey Vinaigrette; Salmon Soup with Crabmeat and Croissant Croutons; Hand-cut Linguini with Fennel Sausage, Balsamic-candied Heirloom Tomatoes and Brown Butter Hazelnuts; and Summer Fruit Praline Crisp with Grand Marnier Gelato. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs. *Please note: 7/30 Columbia City date has moved to 8/21.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO ID REQUIRED
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Jul 2, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, Jul 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Jul 14, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Jul 16, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Jul 21, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday, Jul 28, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday, Aug 21, 6:30-9pm. Columbia City