Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In Vietnam, grilling is a favored method of cooking meat. In class, we’ll prepare two of Christina’s favorite dishes: Nem Nuong (Grilled Pork Patties with Caramel Fish Sauce) and Bo Nuong Xa (Grilled Marinated Beef with Fragrant Lemongrass). We’ll learn how to enjoy the barbecued meat served in two different popular styles: Goi Cuon (Rice Paper Salad Rolls) served with Nuoc Leo (Spicy Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce) and Bun (Rice Vermicelli Noodle Salad) dressed with Nuoc Cham (Vietnamese Dipping Fish Sauce) and garnished with Mo Hanh (Green Onions in Oil) and Do Chua (Pickled Daikon and Carrot). With meat and seafood; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Saturday, Aug 29, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Sunday, Aug 30, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday, Sep 12, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Sunday, Sep 13, 1-3:30pm. Columbia City
- Saturday, Sep 19, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Sunday, Sep 20, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday, Sep 26, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday, Sep 27, 1-3:30pm. Redmond