Please enable cookies in your web browser.
September is a feast of freshly harvested produce in the Pacific Northwest. Let’s celebrate the abundance the way Italians do with simple, enticing dishes ideal for the last al fresco dinners or to enjoy in a workday lunchbox. You’ll learn the tricks to cooking tender and delicious beans for Pasta e Fagioli Estiva (a zesty bean soup replete with fresh tomatoes); plus Peperoni Grigliati con Tonno e Salsa Verde (Grilled Peppers with Parsley Sauce and Tuna); and Sfogliatine alle Mele (Apple Tartlets with Puff Pastry). With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Sep 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Friday, Sep 11, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Sunday, Sep 13, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday, Sep 18, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Saturday, Sep 19, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday, Sep 23, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday, Sep 27, 1-3:30pm. Columbia City