Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Ami Karnosh, M.S., C.N.
Healthy bacteria help our bodies digest and absorb nutrients, synthesize certain vitamins and rally against intruders that make us ill. In addition to boosting our immune system, microbiota send messages to our brain and help regulate metabolism. The more diversity you have in your gut bacteria, the better off your general health will be. Ami will explain the important roles of specific ingredients as she demonstrates four supportive recipes: Savory Serbian-style White Beans with Sauerkraut; Curried Cruciferous Veggies; Beautiful Berry Salad; and Spiced Banana Delight (a healthier play on Bananas Foster), plus a bonus recipe for Boosting Greens Soup. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Monday, Aug 31, 6:30-9pm. Columbia City
- Thursday, Sep 10, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Saturday, Sep 12, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Sep 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Sunday, Sep 20, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday, Sep 26, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle