Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Kory DeAngelo, M.S., R.D.N.
Chronic inflammation is associated with many health conditions and can leave you feeling tired, congested and foggy. In this class, integrative registered dietitian Kory DeAngelo will demonstrate recipes and talk about foods that help to quench inflammation and restore your vitality and health. In addition to valuable information and time for discussion, you’ll enjoy samples of Mediterranean Chilled Lentil Salad with Kale and Beets; Herbed Hummus Dip; and Berry Chia Pudding. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Monday, Jul 6, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Sunday, Jul 19, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, Jul 29, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday, Aug 10, 6:30-9pm. Columbia City
- Friday, Aug 28, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Sep 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday, Sep 9, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Sep 16, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle