Please enable cookies in your web browser.
SUMMER Walk, Talk and Taste Classes
Marilyn Walls, M.S., Nick Rose, M.S.
This 90-minute class and tour, led by a PCC Nutrition Educator, takes you through our aisles to discover the many choices in organic produce, sustainably raised products, bulk foods and much more. Taste many products you havenít tried before and learn about how they are produced. Make the many connections between your food choices and health, the environment and the local and global community in a fun, informative and free class. Youíll also receive a $10 off coupon for store merchandise
Members: $0, Non-members: $0
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Jul 2, 7-8:30pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Jul 8, 7-8:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Jul 15, 7-8:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, Jul 22, 7-8:30pm. Edmonds
- Thursday, Jul 30, 7-8:30pm. West Seattle
- Monday, Aug 3, 7-8:30pm. Columbia City
- Wednesday, Aug 5, 7-8:30pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Aug 20, 7-8:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Aug 31, 7-8:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Sep 2, 7-8:30pm. Fremont
- Tuesday, Sep 8, 7-8:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Thursday, Sep 10, 7-8:30pm. Kirkland
- Monday, Sep 14, 2-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, Sep 15, 7-8:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday, Sep 19, 10-11:30am. Columbia City
- Tuesday, Sep 22, 7-8:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Sep 23, 7-8:30pm. West Seattle
- Monday, Sep 28, 7-8:30pm. View Ridge