Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Summer is a fantastic time for fish in the Northwest. Join us as we explore how to get the most out of our bounty. Learn to purge and cook clams, and to pan smoke, sear and easily grill fish. Darin will show you how to remove pin bones, remove skin (and crisp it) and how to select the best seafood. You’ll love Grilled Miso-marinated Wild Salmon with Nori and Buckwheat Noodle Salad; Trout with Pepper Bacon, Lemon, Dill and Marinated Tomatoes; Dungeness Crab and Shrimp Mousse Cakes with Avocado; and Grilled Albacore Tuna Sliders with Lemon Aioli and Almond and Olive Tapenade. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Tuesday, Jul 28, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Jul 29, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Monday, Aug 3, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Aug 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Aug 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Aug 17, 6:30-9pm. Columbia City
- Tuesday, Aug 18, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah