Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Late summer vegetables provide an amazing array of colors, shapes and textures to create beautiful and delicious main dishes and finger foods. In this hands-on class, we’ll roll and stuff savory fillings into attractive and flavorful shells and casings, making Stuffed Baby Peppers; Lentil Zucchini Boats; Korean Lettuce Wraps; and Tomatoes Stuffed with Fennel Tapenade. With these recipes, eating your 5-a-day is easier than ever! Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Aug 13, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Aug 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Thursday, Aug 27, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday, Sep 11, 6:30-9pm. Columbia City
- Tuesday, Sep 15, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday, Sep 18, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah