Please enable cookies in your web browser.
One of the biggest challenges for home cooks is understanding how the physiology of taste can empower spontaneous cooking. We’ll explore the five flavors: salty, bitter, sour, sweet and umami, as well as mouth-feel. Learn by tasting and experimenting as we prepare some great vegetarian dishes including Ricotta Gnocchi with Wild Mushrooms, Pine Nut Pesto and Pecorino; Chickpea Tagine with Kale, Olives, Harissa and Pickled Fennel Salad; Goat Cheese and Caramelized Onion Flatbread with Balsamic Fig Jam, Walnuts and Arugula; and Vegan Maple-Walnut Ice Cream. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Tuesday, Sep 1, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Sep 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Sep 8, 6:30-9pm. Columbia City
- Wednesday, Sep 9, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday, Sep 14, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday, Sep 15, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Sep 21, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday, Sep 23, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday, Sep 28, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, Sep 29, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village