Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 4 to 6, with one adult guest. Summer is a time to play, and that includes playing with your food! Kids who explore food textures with their hands are more likely to try a wider variety of foods with their mouths. With colorful vegetables as our art materials, we’ll make all sorts of edible creatures; including Veggie Bugs and Adorable Animal Tableaus. Then we’ll make Berry Bear Ice Cream — puff pastry bears with berry ice cream centers. Come play! Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs. Class price includes one child and one adult guest. Please note: Print schedule date 8/1 Columbia City date has moved to 9/25.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Saturday, Jul 11, 10-11:30am. Redmond
- Saturday, Jul 18, 10-11:30am. Greenlake Village
- Saturday, Jul 25, 10-11:30am. Issaquah
- Saturday, Aug 8, 10-11:30am. West Seattle
- Saturday, Sep 12, 10-11:30am. Edmonds
- Saturday, Sep 19, 10-11:30am. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday, Sep 25, 4-5:30pm. Columbia City
- Saturday, Sep 26, 10-11:30am. Redmond