Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Why log in?
To register online, you will need to log in or create an PCC online account. You only need to create this account once and you will be set up to register for PCC Cooks classes and use other applications on PCC's website as well.
If you aren't logged in, you will see the purple icon by a class date. This means the class is available and you can log in or create an account to register for this class and add it to your cart. When you are logged in, the purple icon changes to an orange icon.
Whether you're logged in or not, if the class is full you'll see the red icon. You may login to get on the waitlist or email us at email@example.com
If you have questions, need help, or prefer to register by phone, please don't hesitate to contact the friendly PCC Cooks staff at 206-545-7112 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do I need an online account?
Certain features of our website can be accessed only by being logged in as a registered user — to conveniently store information for your future use (such as a shopping list) and, to prevent abuse (thanks, spammers!). Here are some of the benefits of creating and logging into your account.
- Register for PCC Cooks classes online. While you may browse the online class catalog without logging in, class registration requires it.
- Share your comments on recipes, videos and blog posts.
- Rate recipes and save them to your personal recipe box.
- Share your own recipes with PCC shoppers.
- Access your PCC shopping list from any computer, which means you can view and edit the same shopping list from home and work.
- Auto-completed forms. Many forms on the PCC website, including our PCC gift card form, will automatically complete fields based on information stored in your website profile — saving you time.