PLU # 2327
PCC Bakery Mocha Chip Cookie
Ingredients: Mocha chip cookie dough (chocolate chips (chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, dextrose, semi-sweet chocolate, soy lecithin, sugar), organic cane sugar, cage free organic egg, organic unbleached wheat flour, unsalted butter (milk), chocolate wafers, brewed coffee (tony's french royale coffee beans), vanilla, baking powder, sea salt)
PCC's nutrition comment: PCC Bakery uses organic cane sugar to sweeten most of our cookies. Did you know that if an ingredient label only states "sugar" then it is likely made with GMO-sugar beets? Not at PCC!
- Low sodium
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Bakery (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every item listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Bakery offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Bakery to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Vegan: Made without any ingredients sourced from animals
- Wheat free by recipe: No wheat ingredients; but because our bakery also makes products containing wheat, we can never guarantee that any are truly "wheat free"
- No refined sugar: Sweetened entirely with honey, maple syrup, rice syrup, or fruit sweetened
- Low saturated fat: 1 gram or less saturated fat per serving
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol