PLU # 2552
PCC Bakery Kasha Energy Bars
Ingredients: Batter kasha energy bars (date paste, organic kasha (toasted buckwheat kernels), organic (tree nut), almond butter, organic maple syrup, tahini, organic flax seed meal, vanilla)
PCC's nutrition comment: Kasha is toasted buckwheat, a super nutritious seed that is full of protein, B-vitamins, and heart-healthy antioxidants.
- Whole grain
- Wheat free by recipe
- No refined sugar
- Low sodium
- High fiber
- Cholesterol free
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Bakery (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every item listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Bakery offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Bakery to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Vegan: Made without any ingredients sourced from animals
- Wheat free by recipe: No wheat ingredients; but because our bakery also makes products containing wheat, we can never guarantee that any are truly "wheat free"
- No refined sugar: Sweetened entirely with honey, maple syrup, rice syrup, or fruit sweetened
- Low saturated fat: 1 gram or less saturated fat per serving
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol