PLU # 2759
PCC Bakery Pumpkin Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Ingredients: Pumpkin cake batter (pumpkin puree, brown sugar, organic high oleic sunflower oil, cage free organic egg, organic unbleached wheat flour, organic whole wheat pastry flour, organic lemon juice, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, organic cinnamon, ginger, organic nutmeg, organic allspice), cream cheese frosting (cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, xanthan, carob bean, and/or guar gums), unsalted butter (milk), powdered sugar (corn starch), vanilla), walnuts (tree nut - may contain shell)
PCC's nutrition comment: Spices like cinnamon and ginger are rich sources of many phytonutrients not found in other foods, many of which are being researched for their health-protective properties. We always recommend adding spice to your diet! (33% whole grain flour)
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Bakery (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every item listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Bakery offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Bakery to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Vegan: Made without any ingredients sourced from animals
- Wheat free by recipe: No wheat ingredients; but because our bakery also makes products containing wheat, we can never guarantee that any are truly "wheat free"
- No refined sugar: Sweetened entirely with honey, maple syrup, rice syrup, or fruit sweetened
- Low saturated fat: 1 gram or less saturated fat per serving
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol