PLU # 2818
PCC Bakery Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin
Ingredients: Batter muffin bran banana chocolate chip (organic banana, organic unbleached wheat flour, organic buttermilk, fruit sweet (pear juice concentrate, pineapple syrup), chocolate chips (chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, dextrose, semi-sweet chocolate, soy lecithin, sugar), cage free organic egg, organic maple syrup, organic high oleic sunflower oil, organic wheat bran, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, sea salt, organic cinnamon), strusel - muffins (organic unbleached wheat flour, brown sugar, walnuts (tree nut - may contain shell), unsalted butter (milk), sea salt, organic cinnamon)
- High fiber
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Bakery (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every item listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Bakery offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Bakery to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Vegan: Made without any ingredients sourced from animals
- Wheat free by recipe: No wheat ingredients; but because our bakery also makes products containing wheat, we can never guarantee that any are truly "wheat free"
- No refined sugar: Sweetened entirely with honey, maple syrup, rice syrup, or fruit sweetened
- Low saturated fat: 1 gram or less saturated fat per serving
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol