PLU # 4101
PCC Bakery Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie
Ingredients: Vegan chocolate chip cookie dough (chocolate chips (chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, dextrose, semi-sweet chocolate, soy lecithin, sugar), organic unbleached wheat flour, organic cane sugar, organic palm shortening, organic rolled oats, rice milk, organic flax seed meal, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, organic cinnamon)
PCC's nutrition comment: Made with flaxseed, a great source of omega 3’s, fiber, and phytonutrients. Also, made with whole grain oats. (33% whole grain)
- Low sodium
- Cholesterol free
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Bakery (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every item listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Bakery offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Bakery to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Vegan: Made without any ingredients sourced from animals
- Wheat free by recipe: No wheat ingredients; but because our bakery also makes products containing wheat, we can never guarantee that any are truly "wheat free"
- No refined sugar: Sweetened entirely with honey, maple syrup, rice syrup, or fruit sweetened
- Low saturated fat: 1 gram or less saturated fat per serving
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol