PLU # 7794
PCC Bakery Vegan Carrot Cupcake with Vanilla Cream Frosting
Ingredients: Carrot cake-vegan batter (pineapple, organic unbleached wheat flour, organic cane sugar, organic carrots, organic high oleic sunflower oil, egg replacer (potato starch, tapioca flour, calcium lactate, calcium carbonate, cream of tartar, cellulose gum, modified cellulose), organic raisins, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, sea salt, organic cinnamon), vegan vanilla frosting (powdered sugar (corn starch), organic palm shortening, earth balance (palm fruit, canola, and olive oils, salt, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid, annato extract), vegan frosting base (organic cane sugar, xanthan gum, sea salt), vanilla)
PCC's nutrition comment: We can't really expect a cupcake to provide much in the way of nutrition, but check out the Vitamin A from all the carrots!
- Cholesterol free
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Bakery (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every item listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Bakery offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Bakery to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Vegan: Made without any ingredients sourced from animals
- Wheat free by recipe: No wheat ingredients; but because our bakery also makes products containing wheat, we can never guarantee that any are truly "wheat free"
- No refined sugar: Sweetened entirely with honey, maple syrup, rice syrup, or fruit sweetened
- Low saturated fat: 1 gram or less saturated fat per serving
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol