PLU # 1052
PCC Deli Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Burrito
Ingredients: Organic sprouted wheat tortillas (wheat), black beans (organic black beans, organic onion, globespun salsa (tomatoes (calcium chloride), onions, tomatillos, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno peppers, citric acid, red wine vinegar, cumin, salt), organic garlic, sea salt, cumin, red chili pepper, organic bay leaf), cage free organic egg, organic roma tomatoes, green chiles (green chiles, salt, citric acid, calcium chloride), cheddar cheese (milk)
PCC's nutrition comment: 7g of dietary fiber will definitely help keep you full, and will also help maintain healthy blood sugar throughout the day. Foods with a high nutrient density ensure that you are getting the most nutritional bang for your buck.
- High fiber
- Low fat
- Low saturated fat
- Low calories
- Whole grain
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale