PLU # 1053
PCC Deli Lentil and Quinoa Breakfast Burrito
Ingredients: Quinoa and veggies (hot) lentil (roasted vegetables (organic zucchini, organic crimini mushrooms, organic yellow bell peppers, red bell peppers, red onion, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, sea salt, organic black pepper), organic french lentils, organic quinoa, organic extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, cumin, organic oregano, organic cinnamon), organic sprouted wheat tortillas (wheat), lemon tahini dressing (tahini, organic lemon juice, organic yellow onion, green bell peppers, organic high oleic sunflower oil, organic celery, organic green onion, organic garlic, sea salt, organic black pepper)
PCC's nutrition comment: Lentils add fiber, folate, and many essential minerals. Fiber-rich foods like lentils are often recommended for preventing diabetes and heart diseases.
- High fiber
- Low saturated fat
- Cholesterol free
- Whole grain
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale