PLU # 1093
PCC Deli Chalupe
Ingredients: Bueno organic white tortillas (organic unbleached enriched flour, organic canola or soybean oil, sea salt, baking powder), organic roma tomatoes, seasoned basmati rice (organic basmati rice, sea salt, turmeric, chipotle powder), sour cream (cream, nonfat milk powder, cultures), ancho sauce (organic tomatoes, white balsamic vinegar, ancho peppers, organic garlic, cumin, sea salt), black beans (organic black beans, organic onion, globespun salsa (tomatoes (calcium chloride), onions, tomatillos, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno peppers, citric acid, red wine vinegar, cumin, salt), organic garlic, sea salt, cumin, red chili pepper, organic bay leaf), cheddar cheese (milk), three cheese (parmesan, romano, asiago), organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, chili powder, cumin, organic oregano, chipotle powder, sea salt, organic black pepper
PCC's nutrition comment: Fiber-rich foods like black beans are often recommended for preventing diabetes and heart diseases.
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale