PLU # 1338
PCC Deli Tahini Linguini
Ingredients: Organic linguini pasta (organic semolina flour), organic broccoli, east of the lake organic tofu (organic tofu (soy), east of the lake sauce (organic tamari (alcohol, salt, soy beans), seasoned rice wine (sake, organic apple juice concentrate, sea salt), sesame oil, organic ginger, organic garlic), organic green onion, organic brown sesame seeds), red bell peppers, cashew (tree nut), organic high oleic sunflower oil, tahini, organic tamari, sesame oil, organic brown sesame seeds, rice vinegar, black sesame seeds, organic garlic
PCC's nutrition comment: The sesame oil, tahini, cashews, and safflower oil all provide healthy fats like monounsaturated fatty acids which raise HDL (good cholesterol) levels.
- Cholesterol free
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale