PLU # 1387
PCC Deli Hawaiian Pizza, take and bake
Ingredients: Pizza dough (organic wheat flour, cane sugar, salt, olive oil, yeast), pizza sauce (organic tomatoes, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, organic garlic, organic oregano, sea salt, fennel seed, red chili pepper), mozzarella cheese (milk), beeler's uncured ham (pork, sea salt, turbinado sugar, celery powder), tidbits pineapple
PCC's nutrition comment: Cooked tomatoes (like pizza sauce) are a great source of lycopene, a powerful phytonutrient found in tomatoes. Our bodies absorb this nutrient better in concentrated, cooked foods like ketchup and pizza sauce than raw tomatoes. 1 slice=1/6 of pizza.
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale