PLU # 2011
PCC Deli Goldie's Dressing
Ingredients: Non-fat quark (milk, culture, veg rennet), organic nonfat yogurt (milk), soy free vegenaise (safflower oil, brown rice syrup, cider vinegar, pea protein, salt, mustard, lemon), organic buttermilk, organic lemon juice, organic garlic, organic black pepper, dill, sea salt
PCC's nutrition comment: Developed by Goldie Caughlan, PCC's nutrition educator for over 25 years. Thanks, Goldie - for all your hard work raising awareness about our food system and our diets here in the Northwest. Oh, and your dressing is perfect with raw carrots and amazing on top of a salad with smoked salmon!
- Low sodium
- Low fat
- Low saturated fat
- Low calories
- Cholesterol free
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale