PLU # 2036
PCC Deli Vegetable Stew
Ingredients: Organic red potatoes, organic tomato sauce (tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, citric acid), organic garbanzo beans, organic tomatoes, vegetable stock (organic yellow onion, organic carrots, organic celery, organic leeks, organic garlic, organic parsley, organic green onion, black peppercorn, organic bay leaf), organic carrots, organic celery, organic onion, organic zucchini, green bell peppers, organic broccoli, organic cauliflower, organic green beans, arrowroot powder, organic garlic, sea salt, thyme, organic black pepper, marjoram, organic basil, organic bay leaf
PCC's nutrition comment: Phyto-nutrient: unique nutrients only found in plant foods, which provide unique health benefits such as reducing inflammation and protecting cells from damage. Always make half your plate fruits and vegetables!
- High fiber
- Low fat
- Low saturated fat
- Low calories
- Cholesterol free
- Nutrient dense
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale