PLU # 2344
PCC Deli Mediterranean Lentil
Ingredients: Organic french lentils, organic tomatoes, feta cheese (milk), organic carrots, organic onion, tomato paste, organic lemon juice, white wine vinegar, organic olive and sunflower oil, organic garlic, organic italian parsley, sea salt, paprika, organic oregano, organic basil, organic black pepper, organic mint, red chili pepper, organic bay leaf
PCC's nutrition comment: Lentils add fiber, folate, and many essential minerals to this hearty, nutritious soup. Fiber-rich foods like lentils are often recommended for preventing diabetes and heart diseases.
- High fiber
- Low fat
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale