PLU # 2577
PCC Deli Autumn Orzo
Ingredients: Organic butternut squash, organic orzo pasta (organic semolina flour), organic pumpkin seeds, organic arugula, white balsamic vinegar, cranberries (cranberries, apple juice concentrate, sunflower oil), basil oil (organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, organic fresh basil), parmesan cheese (raw milk), organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, roasted garlic cloves (organic garlic, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, sea salt, organic black pepper), sea salt, organic black pepper, thyme
PCC's nutrition comment: Pumpkin seeds are packed with good nutrition: healthy fats, fiber, and minerals like zinc and magnesium add a healthy crunch to your diet.
- High fiber
- Low saturated fat
- Cruciferous vegetable
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale