PLU # 2716
PCC Deli Thai Field Roast Salad
Ingredients: Wild mushroom field roast (vital wheat gluten, mushrooms, safflower oil, barley malt, yeast extract, sea vegetable extract, balsamic vinegar, garlic, shiitake muchrooms, onion powder, porcini mushroom powder, yelow pea flour, sea salt, spices), red bell peppers, organic tamari (alcohol, salt, soy beans), organic lime juice, organic green onion, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, organic cane sugar, cilantro, jalapeño peppers, organic garlic, lime zest, red chili pepper
PCC's nutrition comment: High fiber foods help to stabilize your blood sugar, and keep you full in-between meals. Adequate fiber intake supports heart health - because soluble fibers lower cholesterol levels; and of course fiber also supports gut health.
- High fiber
- Low saturated fat
- Cholesterol free
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale