PLU # 2906
PCC Deli Deluxe Bacon Cheeseburger
Ingredients: Beef burger patty, wheat montana burger bun (unbleached enriched white flour, sugar, soybean oil, yeast, cultured whey (milk), salt, enzymes, sesame seeds), organic green leaf lettuce, cheddar cheese (milk), deluxe burger sauce (organic ketchup (tomato puree, sugar, vinegar, sea salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, natural flavor), soy free vegenaise (safflower oil, brown rice syrup, cider vinegar, pea protein, salt, mustard, lemon), organic yellow mustard, dill relish (cucumbers, garlic, salt, dill, spices), vegan worcestershire (organic cider vinegar, organic tamari (soy), organic cane sugar, salt, natural flavor), organic garlic granules), bacon (pork, sea salt, turbinado sugar, celery powder)
PCC's nutrition comment: PCC delis always use grass-fed beef, which is leaner (higher in protein) and contains healthier fats (like omega 3's and CLA) than grain-fed beef.
- High fiber
- Nutrient dense
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale