PLU # 4075
PCC Deli Indonesian Rice
Ingredients: Organic brown rice, orange juice concentrate, peanuts, organic celery, organic green onion, organic currants, pineapple, organic green peppers, organic yellow bell peppers, red bell peppers, sesame oil, rice vinegar, organic tamari (alcohol, salt, soy beans), organic high oleic sunflower oil, organic garlic, sea salt, red chili pepper
PCC's nutrition comment: We should all try to get at least half of our intake of grains from whole grains. Here whole grain brown rice is served with a nice combination of sweet (orange juice and pineapple), crunchy (peanuts), and spicy (chilies).
- High fiber
- Low saturated fat
- Cholesterol free
- Whole grain
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale