PLU # 4405
PCC Deli Hungarian Mushroom Soup
Ingredients: PCC vegetable stock (onion, celery, carrots, leeks, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, peppercorns), organic crimini mushrooms, organic onion, organic 2% milk, sour cream (cream, nonfat milk powder, cultures), unsalted butter (milk), organic unbleached wheat flour, paprika, dill, sea salt, organic black pepper
PCC's nutrition comment: Mushrooms are a great wintertime food, providing immune system support from beta-glucans, antioxidants, and even a little bit of Vitamin D.
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale