PLU # 4465
PCC Deli Spicy Tofu and Spelt
Ingredients: Organic tofu (soy), organic spelt berries (wheat), organic carrots, red bell peppers, organic tamari (alcohol, salt, soy beans), organic olive and sunflower oil, sesame oil, organic red cabbage, rice vinegar, organic green onion, organic ginger, organic garlic, organic italian parsley, organic cayenne pepper
PCC's nutrition comment: Spelt "berries" are an heirloom variety of wheat. Some people who can't properly digest wheat can tolerate spelt; but spelt does contain gluten - so is not appropriate for those with a gluten intolerance.
- High fiber
- Low saturated fat
- Cholesterol free
- Nutrient dense
- Whole grain
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale