PLU # 4484
PCC Deli Gazpacho
Ingredients: Organic very veggie juice (tomato paste, vegetable juice concentrate, lemon juice, red pepper puree, vinegar, green peppers, natural flavors), organic tomatoes, organic cucumber, red onion, organic green peppers, red bell peppers, organic lime juice, red wine vinegar, organic celery, organic lemon juice, organic green onion, organic olive and sunflower oil, cilantro, organic garlic, sea salt, tarragon, tabasco sauce (vinegar, red peppers, salt)
PCC's nutrition comment: New research confirms that organic tomatoes are higher in vitamin C, lycopene, and other antioxidants - three more reasons to go organic!!
- High fiber
- Low fat
- Low saturated fat
- Low calories
- Cholesterol free
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale