PLU # 4845
PCC Deli Pumpkin Ravioli
Ingredients: Pumpkin ravioli (filling: pumpkin, panko (wheat), parmesan cheese (milk), ricotta cheese (milk), mozzarella cheese (milk), cage-free liquid egg, garlic, salt, spices, pasta: organic semolina flour (wheat), cage-free liquid egg), organic green kale, gorgonzola cheese (milk), walnuts (tree nut - may contain shell), organic olive and sunflower oil, parmesan cheese, organic garlic, sea salt, organic black pepper
PCC's nutrition comment: "Nutrient dense" means that you are getting a good source of at least 2 different vitamins/minerals. Foods with a high nutrient density ensure that you are getting the most nutritional bang for your buck.
- High fiber
- Nutrient dense
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale