PLU # 4977
PCC Deli Heirloom Tomato Salad
Ingredients: Organic heirloom tomatoes, organic olive oil, sea salt, organic fresh oregano
PCC's nutrition comment: Eating organic tomatoes and olive oil ensures that you are getting massive antioxidants, to support your heart health. We should all try to follow the USDA's excellent advice to "make half your plate vegetables and fruits" and it's pretty easy when tomatoes are in season.
- Low sodium
- Low saturated fat
- Low calories
- Cholesterol free
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale