PLU # 5319
PCC Deli Maple Cranberry Wild Rice
Ingredients: Organic butternut squash, organic wild rice, organic brown rice, cranberries (cranberries, apple juice concentrate, sunflower oil), organic maple syrup, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, cider vinegar, organic yellow onion, pecan halves (tree nut), organic italian parsley, orange zest, lemon zest, sea salt, thyme, organic white pepper, organic black pepper
PCC's nutrition comment: Cranberries are one of those seasonal foods that we should try to consume as much as possible when they are in season. Rich in flavor and phytonutrients, cranberries have been well researched for their anti-bacterial properties, which explains why they are a commonly prescribed treatment for UTIs.
- High fiber
- Low saturated fat
- Cholesterol free
- Nutrient dense
- Whole grain
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale