PLU # 5623
PCC Deli Curried Tofu
Ingredients: Organic tofu (soy), organic high oleic sunflower oil, organic lemon juice, organic tamari (alcohol, salt, soy beans), rice vinegar, seasoned rice wine (sake, organic apple juice concentrate, sea salt), organic garlic, curry powder, sea salt
PCC's nutrition comment: Turmeric is the yellow spice that provides the characteristic color of curry powders. This spice is well researched for its role in reducing inflammation. Newer research suggests that it may help to prevent Alzheimer's disease — it truly is a magical food.
- Low saturated fat
- Cholesterol free
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale