PLU # 5812
PCC Deli Texas Quinoa Tabouli
Ingredients: Organic quinoa, red bell peppers, organic lime juice, green chiles (green chiles, salt, citric acid, calcium chloride), sun-dried tomatoes, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, cilantro, organic green onion, organic garlic, sea salt, organic dried oregano, organic black pepper, cumin
PCC's nutrition comment: Quinoa is often considered the perfect food - a great source of protein, fiber, and many essential nutrients. It reduces inflammation, and also contains similar antioxidants as fruits and veggies. A complete nutritional package!
- High fiber
- Low saturated fat
- Cholesterol free
- Whole grain
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale