PLU # 6621
PCC Deli Roasted Mushroom Risotto Cakes
Ingredients: Roasted mushroom risotto (risotto base (PCC vegetable stock (onion, celery, carrots, leeks, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, peppercorns), organic arborio rice, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, sea salt, organic black pepper), organic crimini mushrooms, PCC vegetable stock, organic cream (milk), organic onion, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, white wine, parmesan cheese (raw milk), sea salt, organic black pepper), olive spray oil (extra virgin olive oil, soy lecithin)
PCC's nutrition comment: Regular consumption of mushrooms helps keep your immune system functioning at its peak.
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale